CAVILLA Lash Essence
Our signature ingredient, biological enzyme "EPM", consists of Hyaluronic Acid, 10 amino acids, and Ligustrum Lucidum Extract. Effectively promotes lash growth by nourishing the lashes from the roots and accurately activating each hair follicle so that the eyelashes receive the right amount of nutrients.
Out of all the hair follicles we have, only 20% of them are active and the remaining 80% of them are completely "sleeping". Cavilla Lash Essence effectively awakens the sleeping follicles and promotes lash growth. Therefore, not only you will achieve longer lashes, fuller and thicker lashes are on their way too!
- 100% Authentic
- USA Imported
- SGS Internationally Certified
No more short and sparse lashes
Helps to grow thick eyelashes
Provide the nutrients needed for eyelashes growth
Can be used as mascara primer
- Can be applied on sparse eyebrows
HOW TO USE:
Remove all eye makeup & cleanse thoroughly.
Close your eyes and apply a thin layer of CAVILLA Lash Essence over the roots of your lashes and tap off any excess essence gently with a tissue.
2nd Week: Increase the usage to both day & night over your upper & lower lash-line
- Monitor your lash growth by measuring your lashes with the lash ruler provided.
- Take before & after photo to document your progress.
Water, Oligopeptide-3, Tocopherol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-4, Pentylene Glycol, Protease Dextran, Collagen, 1.2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone